At Incommons Bank our mission is to become The Best Community Bank in Central Texas. We are dedicated to building relationships where customers know that our word can be trusted and a handshake is a genuine sign of commitment and appreciation. We are looking for team players with excellent customer service skills that will complement our growing family of dynamic employees and share our mission to become The Best Community Bank in Central Texas.
Incommons Bank, N.A is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service Representative Position Available
Location: Rosebud, Texas
This position will perform Teller, New Accounts and Bookkeeping duties.
- Greet customers as they enter the bank
- Provide customer service for all customers
- Cash checks, take deposits, loan payments
- Issue money orders, cashier’s checks and Visa gift cards
- Cash advances
- Balance Cash drawer, vault, ATM
- Open New Accounts
- Assist customers with safe deposit boxes
- Issue ATM/Debit Cards
- General Bookkeeping Duties
- Proof Work
- ATM Card Maintenance
- Professional, Friendly team player
- Excellent Customer Service
- General computer skills
- Minimum 1-5 years sales or banking experience
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Acceptable credit and background check
- Bilingual a plus
- Lifting Coin up to 50 lbs.
Submit resume by email to email@example.com or
in person to James Hudson in Rosebud, Texas: 339 Main Street 254-583-4606
Incommons Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity employer.