Automatic savings (with more money). 2.50% APY* on your free Kasasa Cash account while earning 1.00% APY* on your free Kasasa Saver account.
Kasasa Saver is a free, high-interest saver account linked to your free Kasasa Cash checking account. These accounts work together — so the interest you make and ATM fee refunds on your checking are automatically transferred into your free Kasasa Saver account every month. But that's not all. Your Kasasa Saver account earns 1.00%APY* — so you can sit back, relax, and watch your savings grow. Kasasa Saver. It's a whole new way to bank.
- Free, high-interest saver account
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash checking account for automatic savings deposits
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash rewards
- 1.00% APY* on Kasasa Saver balances up to $25,000
- 1.00 – 0.48% APY on Kasasa Saver balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* on Kasasa Saver balances if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free e-Statements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
- It's easy to qualify — and qualifying for the Kasasa Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the Kasasa Saver reward rate too. Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle (to your Kasasa Cash account)
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- If you don't qualify one month, don't worry! There's no penalty. Both accounts are still free and even earn our base interest rate. And you can get back to earning the full rewards the next month you qualify.
- *APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 10/28/13. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $5.00 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle ; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.35% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.50% - 0.54% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions."Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $25,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 1.00%; and (2) balances over $25,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.35% interest rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in 1.00% - 0.48% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Fees could reduce earnings. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt may be required for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Full disclosure or clarification provided upon request.